Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Business is booming...

Well, it's been about 2 weeks since starting my gay massage service. I created a website and it's just unbelievable how many people are looking to get a gay massage. I've been booked solid for the past week and to be honest, it's sort of killing me. The manual labor is very intense and trying to keep enough towels clean for the customers and try having a normal meal! Hardly possible with my schedule. So I've learned to make a sandwich in the early part of the day so I have something to nibble on throughout the work day.

So far, the youngest customer was 24...I think he just came today. He says he'll be trying to come as often as he can, but most likely once a month due to financial difficulties. The next customer was a fitness instructor and he had a two-hour session. He had a fabulous body and we ended up making out. The third customer was an older man and as soon as I had his cock in my mouth, he came in less then 5 seconds! Boy, that's definitely a record! The last guy was my favorite as I was astounded at how handsome he was. He ended up giving me a blow job (no that great I might add), and that was pretty much my entire day.

This morning I did manage to buy a couple of bottles of massage oil. I also purchased a book on aromatherapy as it's starting to intrigue me these days.

I am so fucking tired I could just die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home