Monday, January 15, 2007

Another cold day...

Yes, it was another typically cold day here in the land of the rising sun. The weather was beautiful and despite the polar temperature, there was not a single cloud in the sky. My day was filled with activity, but mostly due to work. I had to get my translation done by this afternoon so I spent most of my morning doing that. After finally getting it done, I worked out for about 45 minutes than took a shower. I had a massage appointment tonight at 9pm so I kept on working until it was time to leave.

Today's client was a businessman staying at a hotel. He was here on business from Gifu Prefecture, which is about 3 hours away by train. He reserved a 2-hour session so I rolled up my sleeve and gave him what he wanted. I think it went well and he seemed to be satisfied with my service.

I got home sometime around past midnight and I was starving so I made myself some soup. I got to updating my blog for an hour. All I have left to do is brush my teeth, wash my face and get ready for another long day tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home