Friday, January 05, 2007

Have you confessed?

I have a confession to make. I received money in return for sexual favors. I did it when I was desperate almost 20 years ago. I vowed never to do that again. Almost 20 years later, I did it again. I did it for personal reasons and I'm taking full responsibility for my actions. Within a couple of days, I had 4 customers. Maybe it was because of my previous experience with the profession...it felt comfortable and it came naturally. Was it hard to do? Not really. I learned to think of it just like a regular business. Naturally I can't confess this to my partner or any of my friends except for a select few. There are those in my life that I feel I can confess anything to. Will I do it again? I can honestly say that I will not think twice about doing it again if I had to. I already have customers that want a repeat.

Back when I sold my body many years ago, I worked for someone. Half of the profit went to my boss. With the power of the internet, I'm able to work for myself. Sure there are risks involved and anything can happen. I mean what if your customer decides to slash your throat in the middle of the act? What do you do with no-shows? How about when someone decides not to pay? Well, I accept the responsibility and maybe it's because of my business experience, I confirm with my customers via email to make sure they know what the total price is going to be. I ask them what they expect out of the experience and make sure they pay me before I service them. About your throat being slashed, you can't really do much about that can you? Besides, that could happen to you in almost any profession.

I have to confess I'm not proud of it, but hey it's all about survival and I have things to take care of. I've always had a difficult time asking people for help and I rather take care of things myself...besides it's my responsibility. Am I throwing away my other career options to pursue a career in prostitution? Of course not you silly twat!!! So that's my confession for today.

So...have you confessed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home