Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Wishes...

It's December, the last month of the year once again. I always find myself looking back at my life and prioritizing what's really important in my life. I know I should be satisfied with I already have and I admit I'm pretty happy with things. Nothing is perfect that's true, but still I wish for things to be different. Things that I secretly wish for...

I wish that...

I didn't have panic attacks and I didn't need to keep going to the hospital.
My mother was 10 years younger so she would live longer.
My dad was gay.
My mother didn't smoke and took her vitamins without me having to nag her all the time.
I could meet someone that would join my business who knows how to succeed.
I had less body fat.
I had a dog.
I had a bigger Xmas tree.
I have a bigger oven.
I could cook all week and nothing else.
I would succeed quicker.
I had a better hairstyle.
I had a bigger kitchen.
I could stay in bed all day.
There would be no more war.
There's be no more discrimination and for people to accept people as they are.
I had someone I could depend on.
Everyone could get along better.
I had better wallpaper in my apartment.
Time would stand still for me.
I could spend 2 whole weeks at Disney World.
All my dreams come true!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home