Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Today I met a friend that I haven't seen in a very long time. A year ago, we sort of had an affair and I guess I agreed to the whole deal because he was married. As with most things in life, things didn't go as planned. We did have some good times though and I wish things didn't get so messy. Anyway, we met again today. It was hard to believe a whole year had passed. The conversation was the same and we had a good time talking again. We've always been able to have a good time and that hadn't changed.

He did leave me with an interesting story though. After we ended the affair, he decided to try out a life of sexual abandon. So one of his friends invited him to an orgy that was taking place in town. He met someone there and after a session of sex, they took a shower together. He then realized that he looked somewhat familiar and after asking him some questions, put the pieces together. As soon as he realized who it was, he left the place in a hurry. Who was the guy you ask? Believe it or not, it was my ex-boyfriend! Yep, it's definitely a small world after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home