Sunday, October 01, 2006

Yesterday I was in a bad mood because I went on the scale and noticed I gained a couple of kilos. It's all due to the fact that my friend has been visiting for the past 2 weeks and he loves going to all-you-can-eat buffets. It's terrible! So I'm taking my weight loss products again along with a low-carb diet starting this morning. Until I get back to my original weight, no more carbs...period!

I had a really weird dream last night. I dreamt that I was making out with one of my best friends. He stopped me before it got too serious and said we needed to talk. He told me that he loved me and wanted us to live with each other. I was surprised as I know he's never been involved in any sort of serious relationships in the past. The only problem was that I already had a boyfriend. Anyway, it was a weird dream but then dreams are always weird right?

It's raining today. I'm in a weird mood thinking about my life again. I'm not sure if I'm content with my life as is. I wonder if I have any regrets? What can I do about it? Well, you certainly can't undo your past. Must concentrate on my immediate future. Must focus on what I can do to improve quality of life. I feel tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home