Friday, September 15, 2006

Today I woke up earlier than usual. Felt really good so checked my emails and had breakfast of raisin bread with peanut butter, a small salad and tea with milk. Hopped on the train to Hiroo to do some business but my heart started to feel tight during the train ride. Popped a pill for my attacks but didn't do much so after 30 more minutes, decided to take another one. Either my attacks are getting stronger or my medicine is not working as well. Really have to have a chat with my doctor about this.

I texted my partner to see if he could get off early so we could have dinner together. He was able to and we had a nice Japanese dinner. After that we had some fun at the karaoke box for a couple of hours. Despite the attack in the afternoon, had a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home