Friday, September 08, 2006

Second post today as it's still Friday...actually only 45 minutes after my last post. After the words FUCK IT in my last post, my doorbell rang. I stopped posting and got ready for some stress-releasing fucking. He texted me saying I should wait in bed naked. So I ripped off my clothes as quick as I could and put myself into a most uncomfortable pose to make myself look flattering as possible. He was taller than I imagined and even though I couldn't really see his face clearly in the dark, he was in his 30s and looked like a typical businessman. No words were exchanged, no longing looks or gentle touches. He went straight for my right tit and started to like it. I did absolutely nothing for me and I can almost guarantee that even a dog would have been better. He did have a big surprise for me and boy was he really big! As he guided my right hand to his raging hard-on, I stroked the length of his penis and started to get nervous. I just wasn't sure if it would fit. The first few centimeters were very painful as it always is for me...however after a few minutes of keeping it in there, I started to loosen up and prepared myself for an enjoyable 30-40 minutes. Actually it wasn't bad and I actually enjoyed myself. After we both came, he took a shower and left without saying a word. In fact, he looked almost embarassed after the fact and I found it quite funny.

Now it's 9:30pm and although I'm still irritated at my partner, I feel better after fucking. Besides, my partner hates it when I start scolding him for something. I sometimes feel like what's the point of it all? I mean this isn't the first time this happened. So this is the question I have to ask myself. Would it have been better to have kept all my frustrations inside and exploded when my partner got home? Or was having an exciting fuck, relieveing me of anger and frustration so that I could be a bit more relaxed, the right thing to do?

What would you have done?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home