Tuesday, September 12, 2006

After a dreamy sleep, I awoke to the sound of rain pounding against my bedroom windows. I can't believe how much of a difference new sheets and a duvet makes. I've never slept better. I immediately took a quick shower and toasted a bagel. Ran downstairs to get a latte from the convenience store and vacuumed the living room before my student arrived. We talked about his upcoming trip to Chiang Mai in Thailand and started to show him some Northern delicacies through pictures from my Thai cookbook. I learned today that he has no interest in eating and survives on a diet of Southern Comfort and Roobois Tea. He had a slight cold today and I am certain it's because of a lack of vital nutrients.

At 6:30pm, I had a appointment with my fuck buddy. We've been seeing each other for over a year because we the sex is just fantastic. As you know, I've been a bit stressed out lately so I was ready for some sexual satisfaction. He was already hard as he entered my place so I ripped of his shorts and got down on my knees to service him. Then it was his turn to service me and after a few minutes, turned me over to rim me. It felt so good I swear I'd never get tired of it. He said that he wanted to fuck me today so I let him. We don't usually fuck but today I needed him to fuck me with passion and intensity, two things that have been missing from my life these days. He quickly took a shower and complimented me on my sexual technique and how compatible we are. Compliments are always more than welcome, thank you very much!

I had a quick bite to eat before my last student of the day arrived. We had an English lesson over a bottle of Hungarian wine. It was kind of sweet but it ended up being the perfect way to end a day of reckless abandon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home