Thursday, September 21, 2006

This is terrible. I can't believe it's been 3 days without writing in my blog. Time goes by so quickly when you're having a ball.

On Sunday night, we went to a friend's party before continuing on to AGEHA. Partied till dawn and came home around 7:30am. Slept for a while until the next day, my partner and I cleaned the apartment in preparation for my friend's arrival. My friend arrived the next day.

The main event was on Sept 20, the day of Madonna's concert in Tokyo! It's been 13 long years since I last saw her live so I was more than excited and I had a difficult time sleeping the night before. I ended up sleeping for just a few hours before I woke up. I rode my bicycle around the block since it was a beautiful morning and then woke everybody up to go to Disney Sea!

We couldn't stay long as we had to take the train back to Tokyo Dome in time for the concert. When we got there, the place was full of people, and I have to mention that a large majority of the guys were gays! Although it was expected, it didn't feel much different from going to AGEHA! What a trip!

The concert started one hour late and it finally ended at 10pm. All I can say is that it was fantastic and I was jumping up and down throughout the entire concert. After the concert, my friends and I had a quick dinner before heading on home.

So this all leads finally, to today. My friend from Tottori was still in town so we met up at Bubba Gump's for lunch. My friend Mikey and Mr Tottori were trying to decide whether we should see her concert one more time. After lunch, we window shopped for a while and then returned to the ticket gates. By this time, the place was mobbed with people and my partner was calling me on my mobile to ask me whether we got tickets or not. In the end we ended up being really lucky. We got tickets for about half price from a couple. They were not premium tickets but they were pretty good. We jumped up and down again all the way until the end. My feet hurts and I'm so tired. But it's the kind of fatigue you feel after something really good has happened...like really good sex!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home