Sunday, October 08, 2006

I have to say that my life is just full of ups and downs. Well, I guess everyone's life is...I mean life is like a rollercoaster don't you think? Seriously, I sometimes think my life is going around in a big circle. I never seem to be quite satisfied with life in general and need to keep reminding myself to just appreciate what I already have. I do really. I have great friends, a loving partner and a supportive mother. There is still one thing missing in my life.

Last night, a few of my friends came over to chat over wine and dessert. I truly had a great time. At around 3am, we all looked out the window to see the full moon. The night sky was clear and the moon couldn't be any brighter. It actually looked a bit too bright! We all stepped out onto the balcony to gaze at the stars and moon. It truly was a beautiful night. We just stood there together and at that moment, life couldn't get any better. In fact, it was perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home