Thursday, November 23, 2006

A very strange dream...

I was sleepy and I wanted to get into my bed. Now why is my mother in my bed? I don't know the exact reason why but I slid myself into the empty spot next to my mother. As soon as I lay on the bed, my mother's hand moved toward me embracing me into her arm. I immediately jumped out of bed and thought maybe she was imagining that I was one of her lovers or something. I felt uncomfortable and needed to get out of there. I ran into the living room, where my boyfriend was. We ended up having a huge argument over something I can't remember, but I blurted out the words, 'I want to break up!' After I said those words, I knew it was too late to take them back so I was about to leave when I realized that I had no money, not a single yen. I debated whether I should just take the money from my mother's bad or my boyfriend's wallet. I decided to just leave without taking any money telling myself I could earn some by selling my body or something. So I took the elevator and pushed the button that would take me to the ground floor. However something strange happened. When the elevator opened, I was in a totally different place altogether. When the doors opened, I found a long hallway bathed in an eerie blue light in front of me. I started to walk into the hall not knowing where exactly I was going. There were doors on either side of the hallway and decided to enter one of them.

As I found myself entering the room, the entire scene changed into sudden brightness. There were these mafia-looking guys in the room drinking and talking to each other. There were also a few ladies in slinky dresses that made them look sexy. They took one look at me and gave me a sinister looking smile. As they smiled, I noticed that they had huge fangs and I started to panic! There was only one escape which was the balcony. However instead of being on the ground floor, I'm on the 30th floor, way up high somewhere in a building. I didn't care anymore and made a jump for it as I started falling from the balcony. Instead of crashing into the pavement below, I found myself once again in an enclosed room, this time in a darkened Japanese tatami room. Strange I thought to myself...why the fuck am I here now?

As I explore the room, I notice a faint sound coming from above. I notice a trap door above my head so I somehow get myself through that small door and find myself in a sort of attic. There I find my boyfriend and a few other guys tied up with their mouths gagged. I pull off the gagging device off my boyfriend's mouth and let him speak.

'Please inject me with that serum and let me live. I crossed over to the other side. I don't care if I become one of them, just let me live. '

I pushed the needle into his arm knowing that was the last time I'd be seeing him. As soon as I had done that, I ran as fast as I can without saying goodbye. There was no sense anymore...he wasn't himself anymore and I just had to face the fact that I had to go on.

Once again, out of the Japanese room, things became bright again and found myself in a hospital bound to a bed in a straight jacket. I heard sounds from afar and knew that they were coming for me. I had to get out as fast as I can. I somehow struggled out of the straight jacket and crashed through the windows in front of me. I kept running because I knew if I stopped, I would die. I looked back and saw my mother and boyfriend...even my sister in the group. I wanted to turn back, yet I knew if I did, I would die. There was just one more door I had to get through. I found the door just ahead of me. It was a door right in the middle of the sky. I found myself going towards that door. How was I getting there, I had no idea. I started to cry because I knew I would never be able to go back, but this is what I had to do if I was to survive. I forced back my tears and gave it my all...a burst of energy went through me as I crashed headfirst into that door in the sky. The world shattered all around me and then, I was alone...no one after me...just clean and pure air around me...and absolute silence. I'm floating in a clear sky...just floating...with no emotions whatsoever. I'm not crying anymore...I can't seem to.

I see a city below me. A brand new city with new adventures waiting for me. I knew that was where my future was waiting for me. I had nowhere else to go but there...into my future where my new adventure awaits me.....................

1 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Coyote said...

Gosh, indeed it is a strange dream but do pay attention to the details in your dream. There are just too many doors. Usually in Buddism, doors are related to hurdles. Something in your heart that needs or can't be opened. Only you will know what that is... I will assume that all other elements like your mom, your BF, your sis and even the mafias are so relevant but the doors and windows are...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home