Saturday, January 13, 2007

What the fuck am I doing?

It's so hard to keep track of the days as they seem to go by so quickly. Especially since my days are so varied and my days seem to be filled with so much activity these days, it's easy to forget what day it is. The only thing that's keeping me up-to-date is my scheduler. Without that, I would lose all hope of ever remembering everything I need to do.

Last year, I embarked on a new career. It's progressing well, but as always things could be better. To tell you the truth, I've sold myself a couple more times to customers and one of them was a repeat customer. I also started a massage service and advertise it on a website, which my partner helped with. So suddenly I find myself really busy with juggling appointments for massages, sex and meeting prospective partners for business. And this has been going on for about a week now and frankly, I'm getting kind of used to it. I am happy that I get more clients for massages rather than just for sex. They seem to enjoy my massages and it makes me happy to hear their comments afterwards. Tomorrow I have another client at 3pm and then another one at 9pm on Monday.

Hey, it's not like I'm going to be doing this forever. Just until I can survive solely on my main business. Until then, I really have no choice do I? And I'm not really hating it. I sort of enjoy it.

In the midst of all this activity, I did manage to have sex with a guy for 15 minutes. Why 15 minutes you ask? Well another guy came right over after the first one because I was so horny, I figured why not ask both of them to come on over! So 15 minutes with the first one. Then 15 minutes with the second guy. I had a phone call from my boyfriend while I was fucking and he was on his way home...in the next 5 minutes! So I told the guy to cum NOW so he did...well he was close anyway. Then he quickly got dressed, he left and I got dressed so that I could meet up with my boyfriend at the convenience store across the street. I quickly threw away the used up tissue, gargled with mouthwash and went to meet my boyfriend.

As I was going down the elevator, I had to ask myself...what the hell am I doing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home