Thursday, January 18, 2007

An unbelievably busy day!

I woke up to a beautiful and sunny day. I didn't really want to get out of bed because it was so freaking cold. I just wanted to stay inside my blanket and never venture out of my warm and cozy bed. Obviously I had to get out and get on with my day and what a busy day it turned out to be. I quickly had a bagel, yogurt and coffee before washing my face, putting on some moisturizer and brushing my teeth before my first appointment arrived. It was the first time we met this year and he brought me a package of pure cocoa. I was really happy because I'm practically out of my can of Giradelli Cocoa powder. I cannot live without hot chocolate during the winter.

Right after the first appointment, my second appointment arrived, which was my first massage appointment of the day. He turned out to be a man in his 50s and had scary hair. After a short chat, I asked him to shower and prepare himself for the greatest massage of his life. We started to chat during the massage and I found out that his wife recently passed away and he's currently living with his 15 year-old daughter. We got along really well and bonded. He left after about 2 hours. He said he makes dinner for his daughter every night so he had to get moving. I thought that was endearing.

Then on to my next appointment. He turned out to be a 49 year-old cartoonist. He was actually pretty good looking and well-built. After a shower, he came out stark naked and had absolutely no shame. He also requested that I concentrate on his ass muscles. So I started out with his neck and shoulders, continuing on to his lower back. When I got to his butt, I had to think...how much can you do with ass muscles? I mean you can only massage that area in so many ways until it starts to get repetitive. Anyway, the funny thing is that he started to get turned on and he kept lifting up his butt. Long story short, I ended up fucking the guy. I must admit that he was a great fuck and I felt bad taking money from him. But hey, business is business right! Anyway, he sure was a great fuck!

Then I had a quick dinner before my next appointment. That was legit business. Then right after, had my last appointment of the day at 9pm. I was so tired and my leg muscles were aching by this time, but I had to keep going. It took me so much energy to keep myself awake but kept going for 90 minutes including jerking the guy off. I walked him out and went to meet my boyfriend at the convenience store.

Came home, chatted with boyfriend for an hour, more appointments came in for Monday night and Sunday morning at 10am! Bloody 10:00 in the morning!

Well, great thing is that I'm almost done paying off my debt! Whoopeeee!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home