Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'm beginning to wonder what my main occupation. Having four different "jobs", keeps me busy and sometimes I don't really know what to tell people what I do. I would prefer to call myself an entrepreneur, but that doesn't really explain exactly what I do for a living.

So what is it exactly that I do for a living? Well, I do translation work. I also teach English. I am a business developer. I also give aroma oil massages. I am thinking of building a new business based on gay massages throughout Japan. I also want to keep building my network marketing business especially since that gives me an opportunity to help others. Besides, I love the products and I literally can't live without them.

I'm beginning to realize that I don't really fit into a certain occupation or position. All these so-called "jobs" are just a way to make a living. Work is not the thing that's important to me...making money is what's important. If anyone knows of a way that I could make 10 times more with the same amount of effort, please let me know because I'm definitely in!

It's not that I'm materialistic or anything like that. I don't really have a desire to accumulate material things for myself. I do wish to attain peace of mind from not having to worry about finances and to be able to do what I want to do when I want. Money also helps you help others when the need arises.

Some people say that money is the root of all evil. I say that's a bunch of bullcrap. So what is it exactly that I want to do in this day and age? To make 10 times more than I'm already earning...that's the easiest explanation that I can give.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home