Friday, February 02, 2007

Foot fetish

Yesterday I had a customer that was really into feet. He had a foot fetish and he wanted me to do things I've never done before. He wanted me to jerk him off with the toes of my foot. Since this was the first time I've done anything like this, I told him I would try my best and hope I would live up to his expectations.

I started off by giving him a normal massage. We had a nice conversation too, talking about his work, his ex, and his new apartment. Then it was time. I didn't really know where to start so I started working on his nipples. He said that the softer the touch, the more turned on he would get so I decided to use the tips of my fingers to stimulate his nipples one at a time while using my mouth on the other. Oh my gosh, I never heard anyone scream with pleasure like he did in my entire life!

I then continued with the session by gripping his cock with my toes of one leg while pushing the base of his penis with my other foot. At the same time, I used both hands to stimulate his nipples. I had to really concentrate to get this all coordinated and it took some getting used to. He then took one of my foot and started to suck on 3 of my toes. He was in total ecstasy and he shot his load in a matter of minutes!

It was pretty interesting, I learned a new technique, and I got a nice tip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home