Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I guess it takes falling in love with someone else other than your lover to make you realize that you actually do love your partner. This morning I woke up feeling rather lonely and sad although everything's going fine with my partner and my lover. I enjoy being with them both, but if I were to choose, I would definitely choose my partner. The guess I knew that all along. If I looked deep inside my heart, I should have known it. The other lover caught me at the precise moment when I was feeling lonely and sad. I felt as though my partner didn't care about me and took me for granted. I have been feeling that way for the longest time and now, after being with the new guy, I found out just how much I love my partner.

I have to be honest, sex is fantastic with the new guy. I mean we totally click in bed. He's also very charming and so my type. But the fact remains that I am totally in love with my partner.

I did have sex with my fuck buddy last night and I swear, he has the best tasting dick ever! I just can't get enough of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home