Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's been a few hours after I posted. I believe I am depressed. I have no desire to eat anything other than potato chips and craving some wine. However it's still just past noon and way too early for a drink. I can't think of anything else right now other than they guy I just broke up with. My boyfriend called me at noon and I swear I had to fake the joy in my voice.

What does this all mean? Does it mean that I truly love the guy? What about my boyfriend? I really don't know. I emailed one of my close friends letting him know about the breakup and he says he'll come over to talk tomorrow night. I'm wondering if I'll be ok tonight. Maybe I should call up another friend to go drinking with him? I really need some company. I'm vegging out here on the sofa watching desperate housewives episode after episode. Don't feel like renting a video as I'm not in the mood for sappiness or anything with a happy ending. What am I going to do? Maybe if I just stay in bed all day today, I'll feel better tomorrow?

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Jack Bradshaw said...

"THE SECRET GARDEN" · Starring SARAH HOLLIS ANDREWS
DAVID PATTERSON · JOHN WOODNUTT · RICHARD WARNER · Teleplay By DOROTHEA BROOKING
Based on the Book By FRANCES HODGSON BURNETT · Produced By DOROTHEA BROOKING
BBC Video Presentation By KATRINA MURRAY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home