Thursday, October 18, 2007

Coming Out

One weekday when I was 15, I cut class and spent the day at the local library. I loved books even back then and enjoyed spending the day there rather than at school. I guess you could say that I was sort of introverted. I hate admitting that. Anyway that was me back then and there's nothing I can do to change that fact. I went to use the restroom to take a dump(Sorry). While I was there taking my sweet time wiping my butt, I heard a noise go "plop" below me to my right. There was a piece of toilet paper attached to a pen. I picked it up without thinking. I nervously unfolded the sheet and started to read what was scribbled. I realized he wanted to suck me!!!

I decided to finish wiping my butt and get out of my stall. As I unlocked my stall door to get out, there he was standing there waiting for me. My heart was beating so hard by this time I thought I would just faint. He gently took my hand to guide me back in my stall and for some reason, there seemed to be a force that was keeping me from running away. I was scared and excited at this new adventure. So I let him give me a blot job...and that was the first time I ever "came"! I was shocked at what had happened and decided to block the incident out of my memory.

For almost 2 years, nothing else happened and I went back to my old boring life. When I was 17, I started working part time for a sushi shop in Honolulu. My manager was this guy who was about 6 years older with a really nice butt. He wasn't super handsome or anything but he was nice to me. He drove me home all the time and I liked being with him. To make a long story short, he seduced me and he became my first boyfriend. Naturally we had sex but what I didn't feel happy about was the fact that we weren't allowed to talk about our relationship. I became depressed. I had to tell someone...just one. I decided to tell a close friend of mine who worked with me. She was much older than I was and since she didn't know any of my straight friends, I decided to that she was perfect. I would never forget this day for the rest of my life. It took me more than 2 hours to tell her. She wasn't even shocked. I was shocked that she wasn't shocked! In fact she was angry at me for not being able to trust her. She told me that if my friends decide not to be my friend just because I was gay, they weren't my real friends to begin with. Simple as that!

Her words changed my entire life!

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Meeee.... said...

She was and still is absolutely right !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home