Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It's been 7 months since I started giving male-to-male massages. My services don't come cheap and if sexual services are requested, I charge even more. I have a handful of regulars that come every month and a steady stream of new customers every week so I can't complain. At 41, it's hard to believe I'm actually doing this and more surprisingly, being successful at it.

Funny thing about sex is that the more you have it, the more you seem to want it. At least that's how it is for me. Even after having sex with a couple of customers, I still have a need to masturbate on some days. The other day, I went to a park nearby to see if there were any guys out there that could blow me. I got lucky, found a guy I liked, focused on him and got him.

He walked near me and squatted on the ground nearby in the bushes. I walked towards him in the dark until my crotch was right in front of him. I unzipped my pants, got my cock out and started stroking until it was semi hard. I swear it was one of the best head I had in my life.

You know, come to think of it, I hardly have sex with my boyfriend anymore.

2 Comments:

At 3:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You are always a lucky guy. You are also a guy with fighting spirit. I like you very much!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Thomas for the compliment! Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home