Monday, July 23, 2007

I went to my friend's party over the weekend. At first, I have to admit I wasn't really in a party mood. Truth be told, I was worried that someone would pull me over to the side to ask me about my "other" boyfriend. I was so nervous as soon as I arrived, I really needed a drink. I ended up having a terrific time and got so stinking drunk that some of us went to karaoke afterwards. I got home around 3am and still drunk, ended up watching some Madonna confessions on DVD. I feel asleep during Isaac.

Yesterday, I had three customers to take care of. All of them requested "options" to their regular massages, which means I had to take care of each of those guys sexually. So, the first one ordered everything! I mean the works! He was a retired man of 65. So I can proudly say that I've been fucked by a retiree! It sure was tough to keep a straight face during the session. I had to keep my eyes closed most of the time.

Second guy, a youngish guy of 32. He wanted a blow job. Very easy. Third guy, he wanted a rim job and we ended up kissing a lot. That was fun and he was cute. Since he was my last customer, we came together and that was my day. I made about $600 and that's fine with me.

Today is a fine day. After weeks of gloomy and cloudy weather, the sun is most welcome. I think I'll go ride my bike today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home