Friday, October 26, 2007

1984-1985: The Ed Years

So I met this caucasion guy one night at a bar in Honolulu. His name was Ed. He was cute to me at that time. He had green eyes and hazel colored hair. He was also an excuse to break up with Wes, a guy I was going out with at that time. We decided to have an open relationship and that was fine with me. That was perfectly fine with me!After Wes, I didn't really trust anyone and didn't want to expect anything resembling monagamy.

We expected nothing of each other and asked no questions. I started going to cosmetology school since I was interested in make up and there was no specific make up courses in Hawaii. I continued teaching aerobics at a local fitness center as I went to school during the day. I remember having to take guarana pills to keep me awake during school. However I was young and had energy to spare so my days were spent going to school, teaching aerobics, working at another place and staying out all night!

Ed was originally from Philadelphia and was working as a waiter for Pizza Hut. He used to take me out to dinner, mostly for pizza not surprisingly. Anyway, it was fine with me. I expected nothing more from him. Like I said, I ate a lot of pizza and I even started loving the pizzas from there.

I used to go over to his apartment 3 times a week. He often left in the middle of the night to mail out some letters. At least that's what he told me. He always came back a couple of hours later while I was asleep. For some reason, I never questioned him. I never expected much from him anyway and I decided to just trust him.


One night he told me to wait at his place and that he'd be home around 8pm. So I went there waiting for him watching TV and munching on air-popped popcorn. 11pm came and went. Since he told me that he would be out having dinner with his usual friends, I figured they went out to the bars. Since the bar was just down the block, I decided to go and look for him.

As soon as I entered the bar, I spotted his group of friends in a corner so I figured he must be around. I walked up to them and as soon as they looked at me, their faces went white. Seriously, it looked as if they saw a ghost or some other horrific being. I asked them if they knew where Ed was and they just looked at each other nervously. They said they had no idea so I left.

I felt a bit confused and while I was wandering around the bar sort of in a daze, a mutual friend of ours spotted me and came over.

Long story short, he told me that he needed to tell me something. I found out he was sleeping with my friend's lover! I mean my friend who's standing in front of me. His boyfriend and my boyfriend were fucking while we were there talking about it. This was so wrong and I decided that was enough to end what little we had. I didn't even bother to cry as he was not worth more than trash. I really lost all feelings for him on the spot. It was funny really.

During the following days, he followed me around like an idiot...coming to visit me at school and my home. My mother was totally irritated with him and I told him to fuck off 2-3 times a day. He somehow managed to persuade me to give him another chance under the condition that he would obey my every command. This went on for about a month and he really did almost everything I did. So we eventually got back together.

Towards the end of the relationship, I had a call from Pineapple City, a fitness club I worked for once, in Japan to teach aerobics again. I took the job and Ed was furious with me. I couldn't care less and I left anyway. I was faithful for a whole three months while I was in Japan mostly due to the fact that I had become a potato queen and the only caucasions I met there were fat, old or stupid. Three months past and I was asked to stay in Japan for a whole year. It didn't take me long to decide to take the offer I decided to end the relationship I had with Ed. It wasn't working and I was tired of his bullshit. I started going out with a Japanese guy in Osaka. He was cute and we had sex 3-4 times a day. He was perfect for me. We both loved Madonna and although everybody wanted his body, he was never unfaithful. He was perfect for me.

The time in Osaka was one of the best times of my life. I had more sex than i've ever had in my life, and had more fun than I ever had in my entire life!

Ed became history...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home